I created a wine bottle tag and glass charms using the Tie the Knot Cricut cartridge. I used the ivy tag rotated it vertically and cut it at 3 inches in orange cardstock. I then repeated the cut in the gold glitter cardstock but increased the size to 3.5 inches. All the pieces were inked on the edges using the Tim Holtz fall seasonal ink in Seedless Preserves.
I stamped three different leaf shapes from the Close to my Heart, Many Thanks stamp set in Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, and Seedless Preserves ink and cut them out. The sentiments from the same set were stamped in Chocolate Chip. All the layers were popped up on foam dots for dimension and tied to the bottle with raffia.
For the wine glass charms I used the same Tie the Knot cartridge to cut scalloped circles from the gold glitter cardstock at 2 inches, and the monogram scallop circles from the orange cardstock at 1.5 inches. Once again all edges were inked with Seedless Preserves, and an acorn was stamped in Chocolate Chip. Layered it all on foam dots and ties to the glass with raffia.
I hope you enjoyed your time at Craft Time and Cupcakes. Please follow on to the next blog on the list to see more great projects. Ya'll come back now, ya hear!
2. Sandra- http://www.365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
4. Patty- http://creativediva98.blogspot.com/
7. Monica http://simplycricutting.blogspot.com/
10.Julie - http://www.cricutchick.com/
11.Theresa - http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
12. Kerri- http://crafttimeandcupcakes.blogspot.com/ <-------------- YOU ARE HERE
13.Gaby - http://www.gabycreates.com/
14. Diana - http://www.daisylovecreations.blogspot.com/
15. Sherrie http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com/
17. Martha www.pattisscrapingtime.blogspot.com