Are you as Krazy for Kraft as I am? I love it. Kraft cardstock is my go to product. I stamp on it all the time so I was very excited to be a part of this fun hop. Look what I made!
I am a fall fanatic so I couldn't resist using the Wheat Stalks stamp in great fall colors. Here are all the crafty details:
1. I started with a kraft base measuring 10" x 4" and folded it in half. The edges are inked in brown ink.
2. The orange patterned paper is cut at 4.5" x 3.5". The edges are inked in brown and it was glued to the base.
3. I stamped 3 of the wheat stalks one each in green, orange, and brown on kraft cardstock. I used a postage stamp punch to punch all of them out then inked the edges in brown. They were adhered to the card using foam tape to pop them up.
4. I cut a strip of kraft cardstock measuring 4" x .5" and stamped my sentiment. The ends were "V" cut and the edges inked in brown.
5. Last but not least is a raffia bow to finish the card.
I think it turned out so pretty. I hope you like it too. Now on to the hop!
- Deb Fischer http://paws-itivelyyours.blogspot.com
- Kerri Smith http://www.crafttimeandcupcakes.com/ <---------- YOU ARE HERE
- Emily Daniels http://resinjewelry.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much for hopping by today. Follow me and check back soon for more crafty inspiration!