I am very happy to be a part of the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop hosted by Honey Bearz Designs. This card is one of my favorites I have ever made. The beauty is really in the sparkle that doesn't come across well on camera. I hope you like it as much as I do.
It is a 5 1/2 inch square base cut from white glitter cardstock. I used the Martha Stewart snowflake punch to cut six snowflakes from lavender glitter cardstock and layered it on top of the white. I layered a strip of the same lavender stamped with "It's a Wonderful Life" on top of black and popped it up on foam dots in the center of the card. Added a tulle bow at the top and a couple rhinestones and there you have it.......My favorite snowflake card.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will follow me for the rest of the hop! 11 more days to go.
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/2. Theresa ~ http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
3. Ashley ~ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
4. Anita ~http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
5. Amy Jo ~ http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
6. Lynda ~ http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
7. Mindy ~ http://papercreationsbymindyblog.blogspot.com/
8. Janet ~ http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
9. Nicolette ~ www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
10. Shawnee ~ http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com
11. Inga http://mommahobbit.blogspot.com/
12. Tami ~ http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/
13. Jearise ~ http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/
14. Kerri ~ http://crafttimeandcupcakes.blogspot.com/