Today I decided to let my kids in on the crafty fun. They are 2 1/2 and almost 4, and have started to show interest in my crafting so i picked up something fun and simple for them. This way they can give something to family members for Christmas. FUN FOAM TAGS!
I found these cute little Christmas tree foam pieces with all the ornaments and stars included. They peeled and stuck the embellishments on and I tied a twine bow and hanger.
I stamped to and from on the back turning them into gift tags. There you have it! My kids' crafty work. I know it's not pro but I thought it was blog worthy!
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/2. Theresa ~ http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
3. Ashley ~ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
4. Anita ~http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
5. Amy Jo ~ http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
6. Lynda ~ http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
7. Mindy ~ http://papercreationsbymindyblog.blogspot.com/
8. Janet ~ http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
9. Nicolette ~ www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
10. Shawnee ~ http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com
11. Inga http://mommahobbit.blogspot.com/
12. Tami ~ http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/
13. Kerri ~ http://crafttimeandcupcakes.blogspot.com