I've been keeping with the "treats" theme a lot this holiday season. I guess because I have small kids it has become my favorite craft to create. Today I decided to make a TREAT BAG TOPPER!
I used M&Ms in my bag but I think any treat would look great with this topper . I stamped a gingham pattern in green on craft cardstock then inked the edges with Tim Holtz Festive Berries. I cut the pine cone from the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and glued it to down on top of some holly trim I found at Walmart. I tied my checked bow and stamped my sentiment from the Stampin Up Curly Cute set. And finally a pearl heart for extra cuteness. Give it a try....it's sure to impress!
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/2. Theresa ~ http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
3. Ashley ~ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
4. Anita ~http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
5. Amy Jo ~ http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
6. Lynda ~ http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
7. Mindy ~ http://papercreationsbymindyblog.blogspot.com/
8. Janet ~ http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
9. Nicolette ~ www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
10. Shawnee ~ http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com
11. Inga http://mommahobbit.blogspot.com/
12. Tami ~ http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/
13. Kerri ~ http://crafttimeandcupcakes.blogspot.com