Today I have another project I started doing years ago and I love it so much I still use it every year.
RIBBON CANDY ORNAMENTS!
These are so easy to make and they end up on my tree every year. I usually don't even measure the length of the ribbon, I just keep looping until I think the length is right. Basically just thread your needle and tie a knot at the end. Then making sure you keep the loops about the same size (I keep them about an inch long) just fold, but do not crease, the ribbon back and forth and place the needle through the center one loop at a time. Between each loop place a bead of your choice. When it looks like the right length for you just place the final bead, tie it off and cut off the excess ribbon. Add an ornament hook and you're ready to hang. Give it a try....it really looks nice on the tree!
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/2. Theresa ~ http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
3. Ashley ~ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
4. Anita ~http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
5. Amy Jo ~ http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
6. Lynda ~ http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
7. Mindy ~ http://papercreationsbymindyblog.blogspot.com/
8. Janet ~ http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
9. Nicolette ~ www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
10. Shawnee ~ http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com
11. Inga http://mommahobbit.blogspot.com/
12. Tami ~ http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/
13. Kerri ~ http://crafttimeandcupcakes.blogspot.com