Hey Crafty Friends-
For my final project I pulled out the Cricut and cut a snowflake for my focal point. SNOWMANY HUGS CARD!
I layered the snowflake over 2 different snowflake patterned paper and finished off the card with twine and the Snowmany Hugs stamp from My Creative Time. Simple and sweet!
Well we have come to the end of the hop. I hope you enjoyed my projects as much as I enjoyed making them. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/2. Theresa ~ http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
3. Ashley ~ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
4. Anita ~http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
5. Amy Jo ~ http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
6. Lynda ~ http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
7. Mindy ~ http://papercreationsbymindyblog.blogspot.com/
8. Janet ~ http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
9. Nicolette ~ www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
10. Shawnee ~ http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com
11. Inga http://mommahobbit.blogspot.com/
12. Tami ~ http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/
13. Kerri ~ http://crafttimeandcupcakes.blogspot.com