Does Christmas have to be red and green....NO WAY! How about sweet pink and blue snowflakes on a CUPCAKE TOPPER!
I started with a snowflake tag and jazzed it up a bit. I added the pink snowflake in the center, popped up on a foam dot. Then popped the whole thing up on top of pink glitter cardstock. The edges were inked slightly for dimension. A little bling and some stickles to glitz it up. And finally a double twine bow at the top. Glue it to a toothpick and you have the perfect topper for your cupcakes!
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/2. Theresa ~ http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/
3. Ashley ~ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
4. Anita ~http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
5. Amy Jo ~ http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
6. Lynda ~ http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
7. Mindy ~ http://papercreationsbymindyblog.blogspot.com/
8. Janet ~ http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
9. Nicolette ~ www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
10. Shawnee ~ http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com
11. Inga http://mommahobbit.blogspot.com/
12. Tami ~ http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/
13. Kerri ~ http://crafttimeandcupcakes.blogspot.com