For today's project I decided to create something to help me with my Christmas wrapping. A
GIFT CARD HOLDER
I used the same design that I did for a Christmas card that I loved and turned it into a gift card holder shaped like a present. It's very simple. Just make a pocket for the bottom and a more narrow pocket for the top that's slightly longer than the bottom using cardstock of your choice. Embellish with a bow, stickles, brads, or whatever you like.
When you remove the top from your "present" the gift card will be revealed. This card happens to be attached to a card base but you can do the same thing for credit card sized cards just by sizing down.
I hope you enjoyed today's project.....Thanks for stopping by!
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
2. Theresa ~ http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/3. Ashley ~ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
4. Anita ~http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
5. Amy Jo ~ http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
6. Lynda ~ http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
7. Mindy ~ http://papercreationsbymindyblog.blogspot.com/
8. Janet ~ http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/
9. Nicolette ~ www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
10. Shawnee ~ http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com
11. Inga http://mommahobbit.blogspot.com/
12. Tami ~ http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/
13. Kerri ~ http://crafttimeandcupcakes.blogspot.com